Victor Arseni-Smelyakov - born in 1969, Moldova, Chisinau - artist, portraitist, illustrator.
He studied at the School of Art A. Shchusev, Chisinau. The College of Arts. Repin, Chisinau. Lives and works in Chisinau.
Today it is a well-known and popular artist. His works are popular and art lovers happy with their purchase. Pictures of Victor Arseni-Smelyakov are in private collections around the world.
Founder of "Chisinau Arbat" (an open-air exhibition and sale place of works of art by free artists of Moldova), which was located between the Organ Hall and the Theater. Eminescu.
- 1986 - passed immediately to the II year of art school-teacher I. Repina, Chisinau (teachers I. Lieberman, Tihonchuk M. Stepanov I.V.).
- Year 1987-1989 - served in the army, the city of Ryazan (Russia).
- Since 1991 - the work of art restorer at the Museum of Fine Arts of Moldova, Chisinau.
- 28-30 October 2008 - Participation in the exhibition-competition «Necropolis 2008». First All-Russian competition «THEME OF DEATH in art». At the exhibition-competition I submitted the first version of the story to illustrate the «not the people». Uchavstvovalo about 300 participants and presented about 900 works.
- November-December 2007 - Illustrating collection of science fiction stories «RBJ Azimuth», ¹ 4 and ¹ 5.
- April-October 2008 - Illustrating the new novel-parable inok Vsevolod Filipeva «Angels have always», the continuation of the book «The Chief of silence»
"For me the man does not figure among the skyscrapers stafazhnaya or color striking spot on the green grass, A man for me - it is the center of the universe!
As a portraitist, I still in the picture podchinyayu way to write! That should do it - clothes, background, colors, techniques, stains, composition - all in order to look poglubzhe and discover more secrets! If something even neutral - I deleted without pity.
As an illustrator, I like to read, especially fiction and make a mark - when a draw in the final shape of the head matures and zest for the next. Time, of course, takes no little, and forces even more - I just love to explore the story and sit on the detail drawings, to achieve maximum expressiveness, to create something original, or in other words, "Portrait of story". Bring each image to a high degree of completeness, even the color and flavor thought - any figure, with the continuation of the work could be finished paintings or the cover of the book.
As a landscape painter, I like to write in plenere.